Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fantastic Fungi

Not long ago, we had need to literally "head upstream", to see why no water was arriving at our site via the hi-tech, state-of-the-art, 3 km long, above ground, 25mm poly pipe that delivers it to us. Without water, we have 120 workers who can't cook, drink or wash, and therefore they, not unjustifiably, close us down for a day by refusing to work. Also, without H2O, it's  impossible to make concrete for our building. And this building needs A LOT of concrete. So up we marched. And luckily, I took my camera.

Normally I take sweeping panoramic shots of distant mountains and forests, but this day, I finally got to try out the macro setting on my 8 years old, $99 "point and shoot" Fuji camera.

Pleasantly surpised with the results, too. I intend to print these pics large, then frame them to hang on my wall. One day.






PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment